Get Notifications and Never Miss VALUABLE Content from Your Favorite Facebook Pages
Did you know that “Liking” a Friend or Business page, makes you a fan? “Liking” a page, allows you to receive information from the company and the posts they make, in your own News Feed on Facebook. The downside is that simply liking a page does not ensure you will be able to see all the valuable content posts, those Fan Pages share.
For many this is an ‘aha’ moment: Facebook offers a solution for Pages to get “Notifications” from any Page.
Notifications alert a Facebook user every time a page makes a post; just like a user is alerted to a post on their wall, or a comment a friend makes on their posts. Notifications are a great way to stay in touch with all that a brand is posting.
It’s ‘Easy-Peasy’ to Activate Notifications for a Page:
1. “Like” the Page and continue hovering over the “Like” button
2. When the drop down menu appears, select Get Notifications (check out the image above)
This will then activate notifications to you regarding that Page.
3. Notification alerts
Notifications alerts of a new post will appear in your Facebook Notification area. (check out the image above) One click on the Notification globe button and get a quick view.
Here’s the Value-Factor of Notifications:
• Encouraging fans/consumers to activate notifications from your page, you help ensure they get your content and posts in news-feed!
• Notifications gives a brand the ability to follow competitors and see what they are sharing and doing.
• From an industry perspective, a business can get notifications from the pages of leaders and influencers of the market.
Are you using Notifications to follow posts from your favorite Facebook Pages?